The purpose of this course is to give you a systematic approach to working with your contacts in Act. I focus on clients and prospects and the simple principle that no important contact should ever slip through the cracks or gets lost in your database. The goal is to help you provide excellent customer follow-up to your clients and to show you a simple approach to staying in touch with prospects as well, which I believe will ultimately result in more sales and greater profitability.
My selling with Act course has three distinct parts with the focus being on prospects and clients:
- Tips and ideas for organizing your data with focus on Act’s ID Status Field
- A systematic approach to understanding your Act data, reviewing your data and getting your data organized to sell
- An Act sales plan for implementing a weekly, monthly and quarterly sales process.
It is imperative that you can quickly and easily find contacts in your database because if you cannot, you cannot sell and/or provide excellent customer service and follow-up.
By the end of this course you will be super organized in Act and in a perfect position to use Act as a phenomenal sales tool.
Key concepts covered include:
- The importance of the ID Status field
- Prospects and Clients
- Modifying and Updating your Act data
- Working with Groups
- Working with Companies
- The Monday Plan: a Sales Approach for Act
- Act & Microsoft Outlook
- Add-on products that enhance and extend the usability of Act
- Selling and Marketing Tips and Tricks
Our next course will teach you how to utilize Act Add-ons to enhance the capabilities and value of Act.
Please contact us if you have any questions related to this course, or if you would like to suggest a concept or tutorial to enhance this training. I welcome your feedback. Thank you.
The ID Status Field is the Most Important Field in Act. Download PDF Worksheet:
The ID status field suggestions by Tony Holowitz
The Monday Plan Outline